Welcome to the 2023 Competitive Awards!

Competitive Awards 2023

Cast your votes

Nov 27, 2023

Panelist Nominations and Votes

Dec 4, 2023

Panelist Voting Ends

Dec 5, 2023

Community Voting Begins

Dec 15, 2023

Community Voting Closes

Dec 21, 2023

Live Awards Show

First Logo


Second Logo

Our Goal

About us

The goal of the "2023 Competitive Awards" is to create an objective award process for the competitive Fortnite Scene. Our awards cover all the regions, players, coaches, organizations, and much more! YOU can get involved by voting, hyping up your favorite player, and even jumping into the custom Fortnite map to play. For this year, there are two award categories - Community and Competitive. The Community Awards are decided 100% by the community vote. The Competitive Awards are 75% decided by a panel of Fortnite experts and the remaining 25% by the community. Every vote matters, so make sure that you make your voice heard!

Follow the 2023 Competitive Awards on X, Twitch TikTok, and YouTube!